Monday, October 16, 2006

My fun filled weekend--part 2

In case you weren't aware, I'm the activities co-chair for the YSA ward here in San Francisco. A few years ago when I moved here, the first activity I helped with was the hoe-down. We learned to square dance and had a great time. I've been wanting to do this again ever since, so Jake and I planned it and it was a huge success. I think that everyone had a great time. Most people dressed the part which makes it even more fun.
Dan and me doing a square dance demonstration.


Here are some lovely ladies for your viewing pleasure. Juliann, Kristy, Sarah, & Tracy.


Kelly had an awesome skirt to square dance in. And she looks hot. Ow Ow


This picture could be titled "The Proof that Kristy was on Drugs part 1". It brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it. Buck says that this picture is a bazillion words. I agree.


Dave told me that he wanted some cake. So I fed it to him.


I love this picture. These are my girls. When Kristy saw Silvia she ran up to her and yelled "Hey Jesse?!!!! Did you bring BULLSEYE!??" I haven't laughed this hard since Kristy's top came off in Hawaii.


Here's a random picture of people visiting during the evening.


Some local cowboy was there. :) Buffalo Bill!


Silvia & Jake promenading around their square.


Laura and Jonathan our faithful home teacher.


At the end of the evening I taught Dave Kristy and I's favorite game. BE ASLEEP!

No comments: