Monday, October 16, 2006

My weekend....part 1

Last year at our ward's Annual Christmas Auction, our friend Kelly bought a day on a sailboat courtesy of our friends Lindsey and Juliann Wheeler. Kristy and I were lucky enough to be invited and we had a blast. Here is our story in pictures.


Who ever said that Virginia is for lovers? San Francisco is the place that got struck by Cupid's arrow! That's the ferry building in the background. So beautiful!


Kristy and I love each other. aw.


Peekaboo!


This is Dave trying to look tough.


I'm not really sure what is going on in this picture. As I recall, it was something about "Open your mouth and let it dry like a dead person." I think that a better story goes like this: "This is Kristy attempting to catch a fish in her mouth."


I love this picture of Marshall. He's reaching for the camera from the bed below.


Marshall got this really great idea to hang upside down off the side of the boat. This was a great idea until he and LaNae almost fell off the boat. Too funny.


Kelly and me. Aw. I love her.


I think that Kristy and Dave were having too much fun. It seems as if they were riding a bucking bronco instead of riding waves on a sailboat. Awesome.

I'm definitely feeling the love going on in this picture.


Captain Kelly


Our beautiful home; the city by the bay.



LaNae looking hot...like usual.



From left to right: Henri, Lindsay, Susan, Me, LaNae, Kristy, Kelly, and Dave. Awesome trip. We didn't think that the weather would be so great out in the bay since it was cloudy in the city, but it was awesome. The sun was out and our picnic on Angel Island was just was the doctor ordered.

No comments: