Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Naming contest

Ok so tonight was LaNae's surprise 25th birthday bash. Unfortunately I didn't get any pics of her. hmm..but luckily, she knows that I love her, so here is a lovely pic of her from another time. What a hottie.

While we were at Kelly's apartment, there were a few of us who wanted to play with her foster kittens. She fosters them until they're old enough to be spade or neutered and then they can be adopted by someone who can care for them full time. So fun! So we played with them and held them while they slept, but realized that this little guy didn't have a name. Ideas anyone? The best name will get a cool gift from me in the mail; I promise. Here's a picture of Dan trying to come up with the coolest name.


And you should check out Steve's blog here.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Figaro
Percifield (Percy)
Oscar
Smudge

Steph said...

but thats too close to the name of my dog, uzi!! (Little Shih)

Anonymous said...

yea, so keep it in the family!

Steve said...

I like...
1)Sampson
2)Hoss
or
3)Pedro