Tuesday, November 14, 2006

12 things I want to say to people...

Thanks to Yancy, Jason, & some guy named Jared.

1. I will never forget the way you made me feel inside when we met.
2. Thank you for letting go of the past and starting over with me a few years ago. It means more to me than you could ever know.
3. I keep thinking that I'm going to see you everytime I walk around the corner. I heard our song the other day when I was standing somewhere that we'd been together and I cried. I miss you and I hope you're doing great.
4. I wish you'd kiss me while you have the chance.
5. I hope that one day I can let go of the hurt I feel inside because of you.
6. Yes, it was me who sent the missionaries to your house, but I didn't tell you because the missionaries told me that your husband yelled at them.
7. You are the most amazing friend. I wouldn't have made it this past year without you. I hope that you are my friend forever.
8. I wish that you wouldn't lead girls on the way you do. I love you more than I can say, but I'm tired of watching girl after girl get hurt because of the way you treat them. Its not ok. Please stop.
9. When we went on our first date, I still had a boyfriend and I'm sorry. The timing was horrible and I really liked you, so I did it because my boyfriend at the time treated me like crap. I just want you to know that I'm sorry for acting like a psycho while we dated; you didn't deserve it. I wasn't ready to be in a relationship yet, but I thought I'd miss the chance if I didn't date you then. I hope you can forgive me.
10. Hang in there. I love you. It will get better.
11. If only we were 18 again and we could go back. I wouldn't have said those things to you and I would have been more upfront so that we wouldn't have fought when we did. I miss laughing with you so much. Poor donkey...or was it Poor Mule.??
12. I smelled vanilla the other day and it made me want you talk to you so much. I miss our friendship terribley and it makes me sad to hear from other people that you don't really care to know anything about me anymore...when you used to know me better than anyone. No one dances in the car like you do, or pretends to know the words to songs like you do, or sleeps as much as you do. In an emergency, you were the first person I thought to call; I knew you'd listen and tell me exactly what I needed to hear. I wish you were still a part of my life.

3 comments:

Steve said...

Gosh... I wish I kissed you while I had the chance too...

Jason Graham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph said...

jason, why did you delete your comment?