Sunday, November 12, 2006

oh-o living on a prayer

Still here in Vegas. I haven't been this tired since I worked at EFY. Everything is going well though and I have great temps to work with. I've been told that I'm wasting my talent as a meeting planner and that I should be a performer. At least this year no one is trying to set me up with their son.

I'll be back to my regularly scheduled blogging on Thursday.

So far, Vegas has been great. I've seen the Blue Man Group, Phantom of the Opera, had a spa treatment, hung out with my good friend Brent, had Kristy & Silvia come to visit, tomorrow night I'm going country dancing, and I don't know if it can get much better. Someone asked me if I was looking forward to going home and I told them that I have friends wherever I go, so I never really get homesick. So true.

Oh...and anyone know the snow report for Salt Lake? I want to go skiing while I'm home in a week.

~Sizzle

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think most of the ski resorts are trying to open this week...i'm pretty sure alta is opening on thursday. will try and find out for sure. If by some miracle you happen to have a minute free while you're here i'd love to see you.

Good luck in Vegas baby!! :o)