Thursday, November 16, 2006

Some great restaurants...

While I was in Las Vegas, I had the opportunity of dining out at one of the best restaurants that I've ever been to, called Rosemary's Restaurant. I can say that when the cab pulled up to this place, I wasn't impressed when I saw that it was in the middle of a strip mall, but once I tasted the food and experienced their amazing service, I renigged my previous feelings. This place is a ways from the strip on the west side of town, so if you're ever there, its worth the trip. I had the butternut squash soup, the NY strip, and creme brulee. Oh yum. This place isn't cheap, so get ready to pull out your wallet. Trust me; you won't be sorry.

I took a sick day today from work so that I could get some much-needed rest after my exhausting trip. Rebekah and I went to a great place called "The Grove" down on Chesnut St. for a late breakfast and I will definitely be back. The atmosphere was very rustic and it is definitely a place that the "Marina crowd" likes to hang out. Its on the corner of Scott & Chesnut and if that still doesn't convince you, they have free Wi-Fi so that you and your yuppie friends can be connected with the world wide web while you dine on their awesome food. Their hot chocolate is amazing.

Ok now that I'm hungry again....what's for dinner, Uzi?

No comments: