Friday, November 17, 2006

Call me whatever you want

I found this hilarious website this evening that lists all the possible (well, a lot of the possible) bad nicknames that you could have with your name. Here are mine. This made me laugh pretty hard. I highlighted the ones I've been called.

Stephanie

Teasing Nicknames:
  • Stuffy

  • Epiphany

  • Phoney

  • Step on me

  • Steppapee

  • Stay funny

  • Steffers

  • Effnie

  • Steffe Weffe

  • Steffe Weffe Waffle Face

  • Stephanuffeluffagus

  • Weffers

  • Stef-funny

  • Stiffy

  • Stephanopolis

  • Stupid Stephanie

  • Stuffunny

  • Silly Steph

  • Stay Fine

  • Schwefania

  • Stepharoni

  • Stephanovich

  • Staphanie the Giraffanie

  • Steffie Stuff

  • Snephrod

  • Steppy

  • Sneff

  • Neph

  • Snephanie

  • Stef-fanny

  • Stephanitis

  • Stetnie

  • Stuffy Steffy

  • Steppy

  • Step

  • Stepper

  • Roani

  • Step on me


  • uzelich---please start calling me stephanovich. i love it. OR Shwefania.

    1 comment:

    Unknown said...

    Haha - Stephanovich. Love it! I actaully have been called all SORTS things not listed for Heidi. Heidi-O, Hildebrand, Heinekin, Giddy-Up... and a few others too painful to mention here. Junior High kids are MEAN! ;o)