Thursday, January 18, 2007

A More Beautiful Smile

I've had my fair share of dental work done during my life. I had braces for 6 years growing up. For the most part of the 4th grade through the 12th grade I had metal in my mouth. Fortunately for me, most of my friends had braces too, so it didn't hurt my social life as much as other things might have. I had jaw surgery at age 17 and having that done was enough to make me never want someone else's hands in my mouth checking out my teeth. Luckily, I deal. Well, as most of you know, I have friends who are in dental school here in San Francisco. With few exceptions, they've all been so nice to point out to me that I have a jacked up bit of gum over my #10 tooth. Well, in about 2 weeks, that's going to be fixed thanks to this crazy periodontist that I visited last week. I've included a picture so that in case you haven't noticed it before, you can notice it now.

No comments: