Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My first NCDD

I can't even start to describe how awesome my day was today. I told Kristy this morning that I'd like to start double dating Tommy and Stu without really double dating them. So intead of a NCMO, we'll call it a NCDD; a Non-Committal Double Date. I'll spare you all the details, but Uzi and I spent the entire day with Stu and Tommy. We did all sorts of things like run across the Golden Gate Bridge, have a dance party, sing in the car, lay out on the beach, threaten seagulls with swords, get our fortunes read by magic fish, and eat tacos. Does it get much better than that? Here are some awesome pictures.No, you can't have our Ritz crackers!!



So here's how you play the game: You hold on to some type of stick, look at the top and spin around 20 times, set the stick down and then hop over it.
Here's Tommy's attempt:

And here's Stu's attempt:

Let me tell you...after such an amazing NCDD, I think we're going to go on one again. What does the fortune fish say? Well...it looks like Stu is passionate, so hopefully that's a yes.

No comments: