Saturday, January 13, 2007

Sick...but loving it.


So yesterday I called in sick to work because this stinking cold that I got from Bruce (no lip to lip contact, no worries) got me feeling like a leaky faucet. Since I'm a freak show and I can't sleep in on weekdays, I woke up at the usual hour(7am) and proceeded to watch Season 1 of the Gilmore Girls all day long with Uzi by my side. Well, not really by my side since she was on the other side of the couch, but at least we were on the same huge piece of furniture. She's sick too, but unfortunately it is from lip to lip contact with Bruce as seen in a post from last week. Back to the show...
I love it. I love it so much that I just went online and ordered seasons 2 AND 3.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So is that pic the two of you after eight hours of gilmore girls? I knew that show was really about lesbians.

Steph said...

Pace, the show is about a mother and daughter. Get your mind out of the gutter please.