Monday, March 19, 2007

Have Problems Getting Out of Bed?

For anyone who has ever had the privilege of living with me...you know that I can snooze indefinitely in the morning. There have been points of my life when I had two alarms. One for the initial shock and then the one that goes off 10 minutes later across the room so that I have to get out of bed to turn it off. Does this stop me? Heck no; I can fall back asleep like I had never woken up in the first place. I think that I may have found the solution to my problem. Meet Clocky. He can be yours for only $49.99.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Seriously, where do you find stuff like this!! I'm an incredible snoozer as well, but I'm afraid that when I finally DID get up, I'd trip on Clocky (rolling around on my floor) and break my kneecaps.... and then I fear Clocky would end up out the window into the street, having lived a good life - but a short life.