Monday, March 19, 2007

The Grand Finale

I was going to wake up early this morning to run the Emerald 12K race with my uncle, but I was out so late getting lucky at a party that I chickened out and didn't go. Lame of me, I know. Luckily it was a last-minute decision to even run the race, so I hadn't registered or paid any fees yet. I semi slept in, went to church, and hung out with Uzi and More all afternoon/evening. Seriously, it was a great end to the week. Super chill and we laughed a lot...like usual. Kristy got this Nintendo-esque game thing for her birthday a few months ago, so she and More pulled it out tonight and we played some old-school video games. Good news is that girls' week is over. yay! But the bad news is that sadly, the princess is still in another castle.

No comments: