Monday, May 21, 2007

5 Questions

So Heidi emailed me 5 questions that I am supposed to answer here for all of you to see. Here you go:

1. What is your most memorable vacation? Why?
Growing up my family went on a lot of trips. We moved to North Carolina from the Bay Area when I was 7 years old. My Dad is really into American history, so we took advantage of living on the East Coast. I've seen almost every single Civil War and Revolutionary War Battle site known to man. Some of them I've seen more than necessary. We drove across the United States every summer to visit friends and family along the way to California, but one summer, our family (with another lds family) did a Church history tour. We started out in Palmyra, saw the Hill Cumorah Pagaent, drove to Kirtland, Ohio, drove all night across the Mississippi River (this was summer of '91) to get to Nauvoo. We also went to Independence, Missouri somewhere in there. It took us about a week to do it all and I'll never forget all the things we saw and did. Amazing.

2. What is your idea of a perfect day?
Honestly, my idea of a perfect day is pretty simple. I would spend the day somewhere beautiful surrounded by my family and good friends, laughing the entire time, eating all the crap I wanted with no side effects including tons of chocolate cheesecake and tacos. An alternate perfect day would include me and someone that I love on a train somewhere in Europe on our way somewhere awesome.

3. If you suddenly won 1,000,000 dollars, what would you do first, second and third? (Tax free, we're talking about 1 million smackers to spend!)
I know that this sounds dumb, but I probably wouldn't change my life too much. I'd probably invest it so that I could buy a piece of property here in San Francisco and travel to places more exciting than the places I go now. I don't have much to complain about, so things would pretty much stay the same. Except that I might hire a full-time personal trainer (don't worry, I know whose I am) and buy myself a new wardrobe.

4. What is your favorite thing about San Francisco?
There are so many amazing things about this city. I fall more in love with it every day. I love the great restaurants, the amazing friends that I have here, the weather (even though its sometimes easy to complain) is great because it never changes, I love that the people aren't afraid to be who they want to be, I hear the ocean at night, the shopping is great, I have an awesome job, I'm close to family, there's always something going on in the city to go to, there's a temple close by. Oh...wait. Did you want me to pick just one thing or list some of my favorite things?

5. Do you have any strange habits or odd tendencies you would like to admit?
Well, when I get tired, I literally can't keep my mouth shut. My mom is the same way. Its the easiest way to tell if I'm really tired. You look at me and I'm staring off into space with my mouth wide open. Sad, but true.

Ok so if you want questions, ask Heidi...

No comments: