Friday, May 11, 2007

Best Month Ever

Do you remember all the awesome things that I did last May? So many fun things happened. Good news! Fun things are happening again this year as well. In fact, most of the same things are happening with some added bonuses such as this and this and this. I'm going to Kaboom this weekend, a relaxing vacation is in two weeks, and I'm going to see my crush again. Can life get any better?

Well....I am planning trips right now to go here and here. Maybe I should brush up on my Spanish. Yes, life is good.

PS....I really hope you're clicking on these links...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

melinda, you have a crush on Melinda

Joy said...

You're going to Costa Rica?!? Can I come with you? Pretty please?!?!? :) I'd love to go back... It's the most awesome place I've ever been in my life. I'm sure you've been there before. Where are you going to go while you're there?

Steph said...

roommate, i have a crush on ryan seacrest. haven't we talked about this before?

Jill said...

What the heck? You are going to Costa Rica after not coming to see me????