Friday, June 22, 2007

The Universal Packing List

Since I travel a lot, I thought this website was awesome. I'm pretty good at packing appropriately, but sometimes I bring just a tad too much. I find that when I pack light, I don't miss the things that I didn't pack. You kinda just make due.



I'm going to Montreal for work in a month, followed by a trip to Illinois for my best friend's wedding, followed by a trip to Utah for the 2007 Wedding Marathon, which shall be posted about later. Luckily I'll be coming home for two days between my adventure to Canada and my wedding adventures, so I'll be able to repack a bit. Thank goodness. In all of my traveling madness, this little website will probably come in handy.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

So, the best part about this website is that I could have used it last spring when I went to New Orleans to build houses. I forgot to pack extra underwear, and had to take a pack of detergent with me into the bathroom when I showered so I could wash my stuff in the sink and have it drip-dry while I showered. True Story. Fortunately, it was warm and I dried quickly. =)