Friday, June 22, 2007

Within the past two weeks eight of my friends have moved away. Last Saturday my parents left to live half-way around the world for three months and even though I haven't lived at home in years and I don't see them super often, its weird that they're SO far away and for so long. If I want to call them, it has to be while I'm on my way to work or else I'll wake them up. I guess you always want what you can't have. Last weekend was a little intense and I worked a ton this week. Next week at work isn't going to be any better, so just thinking about it is making me tired.
With that in mind, yay for the weekend.

My happy time so far today has been when I found a button on my keyboard that automatically brings up the calculator. I've had this keyboard for almost 2 years now. JUST found it today. Awesome.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Where did your parents go!?!