Tuesday, July 10, 2007

ORAOTW (Other Random Aventures Of The Week)

I always have some random pictures that never seem to make it onto the blog, so maybe I'll start these ORAOTW posts once and a while so that you can see more randomness that is my life. Last Friday it was Maggio and Bobby's birthday celebration. We went to Giorgio's in the Richmond. The pizzas were huge and delicious. Here is Mike drooling over his dinner.



I love this picture of Bill & Bob. I am so fortunate to be their friend.




Last night we had a "Super" FHE luau down in San Jose. The view was incredible from the party. I tried to capture the sunset but I just missed it. At least you can get the amazing color from this photo. You could see all of San Jose from the backyard; honestly, it was the prettiest view I've seen in a long time.



Justin & Silvia are so stinking cute. I couldn't help but post this picture. She looks gorgeous in it too. ow ow!


And I just think this picture is hilarious because Clay looks like he's concentrating so hard. Who knows; maybe he is. ;)


No comments: