Friday, September 14, 2007

just so you know.

Seriously, I hope I get back to really blogging soon...but I thought I'd warn you that tomorrow I have some major deadlines at work, so I doubt its going to happen for a few more days.

Before I go to bed though, I want to give a major shout out to Jacque who will be giving me another niece or nephew in late March/early April. Yeah, she isn't technically my sister, but we're about as close of friends as they come, so she's already calling me "Aunt Steph" to her unborn child. I guess I'd better start looking into tickets to Iowa.
If I can make it to Illinois (she lives on the border of Iowa/Illinois) in 2008, that means I'll have traveled there 4 years in a row. Other than Utah and California, I haven't been to a state four years in a row for personal travel in my whole life. Weird.

Tomorrow I'm teaching my roommate to ride the bus. This is going to be exciting.

ps. Do you like my new header? :)

1 comment:

Pace said...

sorry to be a downer, but I like the 'this is the part when you pretend' tag line better. I mean combating the fog.. sounds like you are fighting depression everyday.... ok maybe that's true but still you don't want it to sound SO obvious