Wednesday, September 5, 2007

San Diego and a Foldyover

This should sum up the entire trip, but the below pictures do it more justice than this sign.

I spent no time laying in the sun on this trip. I only spent time playing in the water to maximize the beach experience. The waves were unfortunately a little too rough for my raft. Good thing it doubles as a beach air mattress.

Other than playing in the water, I spent time with so many amazing friends. These are two of my favorites amongst many other favorites. It was so good to see Buck and Fifeski; the last 3 months without them just haven't been the same.

And this is my pseudo little sister. We grew up together in NC and since she lives in LA, she came down to hang out with me for a few days! Seriously love this girl. Scary how much we look alike here.

Me and Bucky.


Kim came in from Arizona to spend her birthday with me in SD! We became bestest friends15 years ago and the fun has never stopped. We hadn't spent much time together in what seemed like ages, so it was great to be back together for the weekend.

Karen & Scott rocked it out playing Karaoke Hero.

One of my favorite quotes from the trip was when Buck looked at Dan and said "Sometimes I wonder if my love for Dan Fife will ever end." My favorite thing about this picture is the girl's face on the left. Classic.

Scott Porter also came to play...and holy cow he is hilarious.

The sunset on Sunday evening was beautiful, so we all walked down to the beach to enjoy it.

Me, Deb, and Kianna.


LaNae and me :)
While playing charades on Sunday night, Zach used the word "foldyover." What is a foldyover, you ask? Well, a foldyover is a single piece of bread, folded in half. This is not a half-sandwich, people. A foldyover is special. So on Monday morning, Zach made me a french toast foldyover with peanut butter filling. Amazing. Please note that this is me after three hours of sleep after I had just been woken up by a swift bread ball to the face. (Don't ask)

Can we go back now?

please?

4 comments:

Joy said...

Happy BIRTHDAY to you!!! What do you get to do for your special day???

Steph said...

Thanks Joy! A few friends are taking me out to dinner tonight and then on Friday they're having a birthday party! Yay.

Thanks for the birthday wishes! :)

Pace said...

Is that Gunson?!? Have fun celebrating the day you left your mothers birth canal.

Anonymous said...

Yes! Let's do go back. Breadballs, Rook, and estiches was my favorite part for sure!