Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thank You

Work/Life is kinda crazy right now, so sorry for the lack of posts. I just wanted to say a quick but heartfelt thank you for all the birthday wishes that I got yesterday. I felt so loved! We're going to party tomorrow night at my birthday party, so I can't wait!!
  • Silvia, Tommy, Rebecca, Peter, Andrea, Daniela, Stu, and LaNae took me out for pizza.
  • I made up with a friend who I hadn't spoken to in a month.
  • I got a package from my parents with lots of fun presents from their recent travels; there was even a journal inside the package! :) And I loved the birthday card from my nephews.
  • I ended up getting a new phone, which wasn't so much in my plans, but its always fun to have a new gagdet if your old piece of crap chocolate phone dies.
  • I finished organizing my room for the most part and got ready for Tiffany to move in today.
  • I went to Ana Mandara for lunch with my coworkers.
  • During a department meeting, we all got drumsticks in honor of my special day.

No comments: