Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tiffany and the Tambourine

I wanted to give a little shout-out to my awesome new roommate Tiffany. Turns out that we have some mutual friends (go figure) and my favorite thing about her is that she owns a friggin' tambourine. Well, there are lots of things that I like about her, but that is definitely one of my favorites. Her mom is hysterical, she's super sweet, funny, and did I mention gorgeous?

Basically, it's really nice to have laughter back in the house and I'm so glad that Tiffany is with me and Roommate. Hooray.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm glad to hear that you're happy with your new roomie :) You've been sounding a bit down lately so I hope things get back on track for you!

Also? I too LOVE the fact that she owns a tambourine! Anybody who owns a tambourine has to be cool, right?