Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Oh the memories

Melissa emailed me the link to her wedding pictures today and these are my favorites...of me at least. :) The biggest memory I have with all of these pictures is that it was BLASTED hot that day. As in...I don't think I've ever been so hot in my life, hot. really.

Melissa & her 'maids'...even though I'm the only single one in the picture. From left to right, Emily, me, Mel, Maralee.
Oh how I love this picture. Matt, Me, Mel, and Scott.

Me and Melissa dancing at her reception. I'm learning that I can't take a dancing picture with my mouth shut. This may need to be something that I work on.

I would also like to add a disclaimer that there is no specific reason that Aaron isn't in any of these pictures. I like you, Aaron, I promise.

No comments: