Monday, September 24, 2007

Livin' it up, East Coast style.

Here I am in Frederick, Maryland. Work went incredibly well today and I'm wondering if its because we're missing something huge or if its because we really do have everything under control. I guess we'll find out in a few weeks when we get to New Orleans for our big meeting. :) Little did I know but here in Maryland I'm staying really close to where "The Great Liquor Store Fire of 2007" happened. And I didn't think that Frederick was really even on the map. I was so wrong.

The past few days here have been great. Melissa, Aaron, and I got to spend a few hours with Scott; and girls, if you live in the greater NYC area and you're single, let me set you up. I couldn't promote someone more. I've also spent a lot of time with Melissa which has been really good for me. Being here in DC always makes me feel like I'm almost "home" since it looks a lot like the place where I grew up. I can't get enough of the trees and the rolling hills. The humidity is another issue, but today it was barely humid and the sun was shining. Simply amazing. Tomorrow I get Chick-Fil-A for lunch and Melissa is taking me to get a pedicure in the evening. Doesn't get much better than that, does it? I mean, really.

Mel and I talked tonight about doing an "experiment" and I think I might just give it a whirl. For more on that, you'll just have to stay tuned. I hope everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

Mrs. B said...

I'm from GA and the east is definatly home for me... Did I "hear" you right when you "said", Chic-Fil-A!?! I'm Jealous, extremly jealous. Have a great work vacation. ♥ Amber