Sunday, November 18, 2007

A little va-cay is what I need.

I was in San Francisco for about 48 hours before going right back to the airport to fly to Salt Lake. My lovely friends Autumn and Dan were married yesterday here in Utah, so I flew in for the occasion. Lucky for me, with my work schedule lately, I'm able to take the entire week off and not use any vacation days! I have pictures to share from the last few days, but you'll have to wait a little while longer for them. I bought a new camera on Thursday night after losing mine in New Orleans, and I love it. Even though I was sad to lose my camera, I've been needing to upgrade for a while. I have a massage and facial scheduled at 9am tomorrow morning and I am so excited! Seriously...after these last few months at work, I could use it.

My family is having a Middle Eastern-themed Thanksgiving, but we haven't told my Dad for fear that he'll revolt. (He only likes traditional food at traditional holidays.) I still need to decide what I'm going to make. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Vegemite Wife said...

Make Baklava!! Your dad can't get mad once he tastes the sweet honey soaked pastry and pistachios! Mmmm

Suze x