Sunday, November 25, 2007

And, we're back.

Ok,ok. So we have a little catching up to do. Forgive me for being so slack in posting during the past few weeks month. I mean...I didn't even hardly get out of my pajamas this past Thursday and Friday, or leave the house, and blogging just wasn't on my list of things to do if you know what I mean. I've been relaxing as much as possible since my life is San Francisco isn't so much conducive to a relaxing lifestyle. Anyway. I've enjoyed the time that I've had here in Utah. To start off my trip home, I attended a very lovely wedding of two amazing people, as seen below: Autumn and Dan are very special friends, so I was honored to have been in attendance at their wedding. Such wonderful people and though I don't have pictures to prove it, we have quite the abundance of mutual friends. I guess that happens in Utah more than it does elsewhere. Good times for sure. Congratulations my friends!

The rest of the week was spent baking, getting a facial & massage, playing with my nephews, attending Savior of the World and a choir concert with Matt, eating Thanksgiving dinner with some family, playing Canasta with my parents, reading, and setting up nativities. This year we even went so far as to decorate the Christmas tree while I was here. Its not even December and my mom has everything up and Christmassed out. (At their house this is no small feat, for sure.)

I fly home tomorrow and I can't wait to just be home and have my real day-to-day life back. I'll be back at my desk at work instead of running around a convention center all day long, and on Monday morning, I'll even have my beloved Bette back (more details to come on that). I want to not freeze to death every time I walk outside and just sleep in my own bed for a while.

Most importantly, I am excited to see my friends. Seriously, it has been way too long. It's the 24th of November and I've only been in town 5 days this entire month. If you come visit me I'll make you some hot chocolate, I promise. And I'll be able to post more pictures from my trip when I get back.

1 comment:

Erica said...

only if it's your amazing cinnamon hot chocolate. yummy! welcome back to sf chica!