Thursday, November 1, 2007

some music to fit my mood.

So it's already November. If you know me personally, you probably know that I'm leaving for most of the month. My car is still in the shop even though it was hit by my crazy neighbor over a month ago, and this morning I received a few calls with less than happy news. I'm feeling good about work though even though I've been completely swamped and hopefully everything will be ok once I get to my meeting.

In lieu of pictures or me going on and on about nothing real important, here is a playlist for you. They are all random songs from my Pandora playlist today, but they're all fitting my mood perfectly. Enjoy.

1. Love in the Lies - Amos Lee
2. To Me - Keaton Simons
3. Smooth Rider - Dave Matthews Band
4. Waiting - Kyle Riabko
5. Rewind - Paolo Nutini
6. Crying Like a Church on Monday - New Radicals
7. I'll Back You Up - Dave Matthews Band
8. Black and Blue - Counting Crows
9. So Long - Guster
10. The Crane Wife 3 - The Decemberists
11. Can't Let Go - Landon Pigg
12. Don't Wait - Dashboard Confessional
13. Bent (Live) - Matt Nathanson
14. Genius Morning - SweetLou


And with that, I'm off to do some shopping. Have a great day, everyone.

No comments: