Thursday, December 20, 2007

Cookies with Santa

Quite a while ago, Tiffany and I started brainstorming for our Christmas Party this year. Well, all of our planning turned out splendidly when about 30 of our friends showed up at our house tonight to sit on Santa's lap and eat the cookies that I spent all day making. Ok ok, I can't take all the credit. Someone at Safeway made some of them too.

While I won't share the recipe to my mom's awesome Peanut Butter Blossom cookies (that were a hit, by the way, Mom), I will share the recipe to having a good Christmas Party.

1. Ask one of your really funny friends to dress up like Santa Claus and greet the guests as they come to the party. (please notice the roaring fireplace)


2. Tell Santa how naughty or nice you were this year so that he'll give you a good present.




3. Stir in a little project for the men to show off their skillz.



4. Release the twins (despite how freaky they are, they always turn out to be a hit).


5. Toss in some good friends on the big red couch.

1 comment:

Erica said...

yeah...twins released amidst christian's presence and you get some great entertainment! merry christmas!