Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Creches & Kershisnik

Try saying that three times fast. I couldn't even say it once without messing it up. Anyway; tonight I went with some girlfriends down to Palo Alto to check out the Annual Christmas Creche exhibit where over 500 nativities are displayed in the local church. Along with this amazing exhibit, this year an artist named Brian Kershisnik was able to show a piece of his art.


The angels seen here are all life size, so this small image doesn't even show the tiniest bit of detail that we were able to see tonight. What a beautiful portrayal of the birth of Jesus Christ. I've heard a lot of people say lately that they just aren't in the Christmas spirit. Well, guess what? I am in the Christmas spirit and I have been for over a week now. I've been saying Merry Christmas to people on the phone at work even. Hooray! Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Beverly B. said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Mrs. B said...

Christmas is wonderful! That is one of the buildings I am over with my job, it is an amazing sight.