Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Under the Weather...

I got back from a few succesful trips on Sunday night only to find myself at the doctor yesterday morning. I left with a note that says "Stephanie deserves a raise!". Well, not really. The note said something more along the lines of "Stephanie should not go to work all week." Seriously. I'm no job-hater. I like my coworkers and I kinda like going to work every day. I mean...on my way home from the doctor, I had to go to the store because really, when is the last time I ate a meal at home? ...yeah, I can't remember either.

I'm doing ok though, so don't worry. Last night Silvia came over with her family and though we definitely don't speak the same language, it was wonderful spending time with them. Some exciting things are happening for Sil this week, so I'm grateful for the time that I have to be a part of it.

On another note, spending all this time at home is kinda turning me into a cleanaholic. Which is a good thing. And I'm off to clean the bathroom floor before getting ready for the day.

Hmmm...maybe working from home isn't that bad of an idea after all...

No comments: