Thursday, December 20, 2007

The War...oh, and new bedroom furniture!

Since I've been at home every day this week, I've been in the kitchen much more than usual. I noticed yesterday that my roommates and I have some friends who won't go home. About 1,000 of them to be exact and they are all over the place. I've been doing everything I can to clean the kitchen and I've wiped out the cupboards a dozen times and sprayed oven off all over the ants more times than I can count. Seriously, why don't they get the idea??

I'd take some pictures of the mass homicides that have been happening in my kitchen every few hours, but I'm sure that you can imagine something just as gruesome in your head without the effort on my part. :) Tiffany bought some ant traps that don't really work and I think that the ants are building an immunity to windex that they didn't have a few months ago. Blast!

Other than waging a battle against the ants in the kitchen, today was pretty cool. My dad and mom bought me new bedroom furniture as my Christmas present and since my dad travels so much during most of the year, he drove it out for me from Utah yesterday and he arrived at about 10am today.


Check it out. I LOVE IT!



I finally finished hanging the pictures on my wall and I think it turned out very well.

And please excuse my lack of skillz using Paint, but here's a shot of what my room looks like from the side. Isn't she beautiful?

Ok so now that most of my room is clean and put away, I am running off to Silvia's bachelorette party. Pictures from that to come tomorrow.

4 comments:

Beverly B. said...

So cute!

Kimberly Badger said...

I LOVE it! Very classy. And I'm so happy to see that I made the cout your blessings wall. I love that picture of us. We're cute!

Jeff and Kristy said...

Wow that's really nice furniture.
I knew I would see you guys at Sylvia's wedding. It was great to see you! Merry Christmas.

Unknown said...

Love it! Way cute!!

xox