Sunday, December 23, 2007

So Blessed

I don't have a whole lot of time to post right now but I really felt like I should before I head home, because things will be a little hectic for a few days and I wanted to write this while it was on my mind.
Yesterday was Silvia's wedding (pictures will come shortly). It was really one of the most beautiful weddings that I've been to and I was so honored to be such a special part of it. Last night I rode home alone from the reception and I just cried and cried and cried. Not because I was sad that Silvia got married, but I was just so sad that this week had to end. Though my Portuguese is pretty much non-existent, I grew to love Silvia's family so much. SO much. I'm even crying right now writing about it. I also cried on the way home because I realized how much I really miss having Kristy in my life. No one laughs at my jokes or understands me the way that she does and I didn't realize how much I missed that until we were together all day yesterday. It was like we'd never been apart. I have had some amazing friends during the time that I've been in San Francisco and I feel so blessed.

Heck; it wasn't even my wedding yesterday and I would give everything I have to relive it again and again and again.

Merry Christmas, everyone. Be safe!

No comments: