Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Who Does That?

Last night I fell asleep at 9:30pm. The last time I went to bed that early on Christmas Eve, I was probably 4. Seriously. I was completely exhausted from the past 3-4 days even though I had taken the entire week off previous to that. I must be getting old, eh?

Ok so even though I have been promising pictures for days, I am missing some from Silvia's bachelorette night on Thursday and from the night before her wedding when I karaoked with friends until 2am. I'll just have to save those for another day because I have some wedding pictures in my paws and boy am I excited to post them for you! {By the way, thanks for taking some of these Gladys.}

Doesn't Silvia look amazing?


One of the neatest things about being one of Silvia's bridesmaids was that all of us girls knew each other really well, so it was so much fun to spend time together. If the day comes that I ever have bridesmaids, I'm sorry to say that they probably won't know each other very well. If you think that that statement may apply to you, prepare to get over it now. ha!


Here is the San Francisco Fab Four. Oh my gosh I love this picture. It does strike a strong resemblance to a picture from last year.

Please take note of my crying face. I was saying goodbye to my Brazilian friends (Silvia's family) and though I hope to see them again one day and I'm fairly sure that this will happen, it was really sad! I cried through most of the reception just knowing that it would all be coming to a quick end. The only thing that kept me sane was knowing that as soon as I got home to Utah, one of my bff's would be picking me up from the airport.

Every Christmas Eve, I go skiing with my Dad, Matt, and Scott. Over the years some other people have gone with us, but the 4 of us are always there no matter what. Since Matt and I hadn't gone skiing since last Christmas Eve, we decided to do a little warm-up yoga before heading out to the slopes.

While we were in line to go up the lift, these two kids were attempting snow angels with their ski gear on. A little less effective, but I give it an A for effort.

Since Matt and I are more about the whole skiing experience, we like to stop to get hot cocoa after a few runs down the mountain. This is all while my Dad and Scott were stuck on the lift for over an hour.



Nearly every year that we've gone to Solitude, which is 5 years and counting, Santa has been up on the mountain with us. I didn't see him this year, but when we were about to leave the lodge, he walked in with a big bag of candy for all the kids. How awesome is that?!

And just because we always take a group picture, here's the group one from this year...and this random lady and her son decided to join us.


And because Scott and Matt are in the picture, they get sillier...

and sillier....

I hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas. Just being with so many friends at this time of year has been an incredible gift. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these pics; love the wedding, love the skiing, love it all!

xox

Glady said...

oh yeah! no problem at all : )

The H Factor said...

maybe you could introduce me to one of sylvia's family members??