Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Are you sure its only Tuesday??

...Because it feels like Friday.

Usually when I travel for work I walk around a ton and have extremely long days. I also usually have a very nice hotel room and a maid to make my bed and clean up after me. This week I'm working as though I'm out of town when I'm actually sitting in my bedroom as I type this. Basically that means that I have: A) no maid and B) a 30 minute commute to/from my destination every morning/night. When I'm done with this week's work though, I should be able to tell you from first-hand experience about most any hotel in San Francisco (well, any that are close to Moscone).

Its definitely time for me to go to bed, but before I go:

1. I'm still going camping and I'm happy about it. I might not have known that it was camping, but dude. How often am I a party pooper?? Yeah, that's what I thought.
2. I just got some really exciting news that I'm going to have a foldyover reunion in LA in a few weeks. Holla!
3. My condolences to Andrea the Italian Stallion who lost his beloved Giulietta last night. I'll hopefully post some video footage of her last hours by this weekend.

No comments: