Monday, January 7, 2008

Conversations with Uzi

Conversation I had tonight with Kristy:

Stephanie: So I signed up to go Cross-country skiing with a girl I know and some of her friends over MLK weekend. She said it was $50 for the cabin and there would be some guys that we know in another cabin, etc.

Kristy: sweet!

Stephanie: Yesterday she sends out an email and turns out that we're camping...and the bathroom/shower is shared with all the other "campers." I want to email her and be like "I want my money back!! False advertising!!!"

Kristy: ABORT! ABORT! ABORT!

Stephanie: hahaha
PINEAPPLE

Kristy: Seriously!
haa haa haa
A. You don't camp
B. You don't ski
C. anything that is going to involve you and "cross country" is going to give you sky miles, peanuts and a beverage.

Stephanie: amen.

2 comments:

Uzi said...

Man, we're funny!

Beverly B. said...

I don't do camping either. Love the picture.