Monday, January 7, 2008

Post Holiday-ness

The first few weeks after the holidays are always great. Nowhere to be, nothing to really stress about. This has resulted in my room/house staying very clean and me spending a lot of time doing whatever the heck I want to do. Since I decided to give up sugar and shopping as part of my new years resolutions, I've been filling my time with other random things. Mainly, embarrassing my friend at dinner with an innapropriate ice cream sundae, reading a lot, hanging out with Tiff, seeing Juno, studying, sleeping, and spending Q.T. with other miscellaneous friends.

This week at work is going to be a busy one. I'll be walking all over San Francisco and trying to stay out of the rain as much as possible. We'll see how that goes. With that said, I probably won't be online much at all. I've really sucked at blogging lately, and for that I'm sorry. I really don't feel like much is going on though right now in my life that is worth blogging about, but I do want to discuss "Juno" and "A Wrinkle in Time" as soon as I have a few minutes. Also, partially thanks to Emily, I've found some new music that I'm really digging. As for now, I'll just have to listen to their myspace pages as much as possible and buy their songs in June when I can finally be a real consumer again.

And last but certainly not least, I want to wish my friend the DLL (Daddy Long Legs) a very very happy birthday. Oh, if only I were there to celebrate with you.


No comments: