Thursday, January 31, 2008

Updates Shmupdates

You know, its funny. When people ask me what's going on in my life, I typically say "Not much." I mean...unless you count being crazy busy with whoknowswhat as soon as I get home from work and having way too many scheduling conflicts on the weekends, not much has changed. Sometimes, I feel like other than workin' hard for the money, being an adequate visiting teacher, visiting teachee, home teachee, ward missionary, good activity-attending member of my ward, friend, family member, and the like, there isn't much time left to do other things. For example, work out or actually go to the gym that I pay an arm and a leg to belong to. Time is precious and it really is hard to get everything done that I need to.

But...and that is a big but, I don't really have a choice. Just venting, people. Thanks, Heidi, for inspiring me today.

In happier news, I do have to say that I have been itchin' to go roller skating for a while now and I got an invite to go tomorrow night...and um, how, pray tell, can I pass that up? Bring it on.

1 comment:

heidikins said...

Glad to be of service. And I certainly hope you take pictures of the roller skating adventure!!

xox