Friday, February 1, 2008

In All the Hustle and Bustle

Last night I had a really good talk with a friend who is going through some personal struggles right now. In all the busy-ness of my life, talking to this person really made me stop and think about how grateful I am for my family, friends, and my health. All of a sudden, dealing with being busy and the rain didn't seem so bad. Things could definitely be worse and I should complain less. Despite all the rain that is going to continue to dump on San Francisco this weekend, it should be a good one full of good times. Birthday parties, roller skating, nice runs, lunch with friends and who knows what else. And maybe I'll blog about the who-knows-what-else on Monday if you're lucky.

Since this is my mood right now, enjoy. Have a great weekend, everyone.


No comments: