Thursday, February 28, 2008

My bump my bump my bump

I was checking out one of my favorite websites the other day when I saw this picture. This is no shocking news considering that this story was published a while ago on many celebrity gossip sites. (Not that I ever read them........)

And realizing that this child will be #5 for my favorite celebrity couple reminded me that I probably haven't told you about my sister and her husband expecting #5 this July. And just as there isn't a whole lot of fuss about Angelina's baby bump, there hasn't been a huge fuss over my sister with this pregnancy. Not that we aren't excited to have another family member, but it is becoming commonplace for my sister to be with child. I mean...she's been pregnant for 40 of the past 103 months that she has been married. That's about 38% of the time! Wowza. We'll be finding out soon what the gender will be, so I'll keep you updated...since I'm going to go ahead and assume that you want to know.

No comments: