Wednesday, February 27, 2008

More info on the good times...

Well, I'm back at the office today. Thank. Goodness. All day yesterday was spent at the Convention Center. Really really long day, but as it turns out, I had a good time. I saw a bunch of people that I've become friends with through the years of belonging to my association and even saw people that I didn't even know were members! Those are always fun coincidences! Here I am giving out prizes at the end of the evening. I was really hoping that he was going to call my name. Seriously - the prizes were things like a 2 night stay at a nice hotel in town (or in Vail!) or even free plane tickets on Jetblue to anywhere they fly. Seriously - could have used either one.

And here's the amazing committee that I worked with on the tradeshow. I was so stressed and everything went very smoothly thanks to these wonderful people. Really, it'd do it again in a heartbeat.

And the John Denver cover band didn't hurt either. Have you ever stood next to someone on an escalator and just started singing in harmony with them to "Country Roads"? Because I have and it is a totally bonding experience. Too bad I didn't get his name. ;)

1 comment:

Erica said...

couldn't you have somehow slipped your name in the list of peeps to be announced as a winner? that'd be awesome to watch...wait, me, steph zundel. you wouldn't have to go far to claim it or give a deliverance speech!