Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Out With the Old and In With the New!

Two things:

1. Most of you know that I work for some Ophthalmologists -- kinda. Here at my office we are having a drive for unused glasses. Do you have any that you would like to donate to a good cause? You could give "New Eyes to the Needy" by donating your old glasses to this great cause. If you would like more information on where to send the glasses, please email me at stephzundel at gmail dot com. Got that? Great. Oh..and I need them no later than Feb 28.

2. Look, Ma! I got bangs!

1 comment:

Uzi said...

Two things back at ya':

1. Please don't give away those glasses you found at work. I still laugh every time I look at that picture on my phone.

2. LOVE THE BANGS! Welcome to the club. If you want them to stay in place may I recommend my favorite-BIG SEXY HAIR