Friday, February 22, 2008

yay!

This week really flew by. Maybe it was since I had the day off on Monday and was sick for 2 of the remaining 4 days that I had to be in the office. Just maybe. I'm feeling about 95% today which is much better than the way I felt earlier this week.

I got amazing news today that after a really long two year wait, I will be getting a parking pass at work. To you, this is not very exciting, but for me, this is the best news I've heard all year! No more having to have cash on me at all times (even though I probably still will because I'm used to it, living in SF), and I can now come and go when I want!! Seriously, when I got the phone call, I felt like this:And I immediately proceeded to start jumping up and down. Unfortunately for you, there's no real proof of this except for about 3 eye witnesses in the form of coworkers. Really, people. I'm THAT happy. I don't even know the last time that I was so happy that I actually jumped up and down.

Sometimes, it's the little things in life, right?

7 comments:

heidikins said...

Absolutely! Favorite thing about new job: free parking in covered garage downtown... which is used and abused for a LOT of events completely unrelated to work.

Congrats doll!
xox

Maunderer said...

So, how did you find my blog anyway? It didn't even occur to me to tell anybody about it. But I am glad, and I checked my old email, and sure enough, there was your blog.
Big one

Uzi said...

OH MY GOSH, it's about time! And I can actually say that because I know how much you have been waiting for that! Halle-freak'n-lluia!

Love that!~ Love you!

Camie said...

That is so exciting. I would be jumping up and down myself. You don't get parking at my office until you have been promoted to a certain position and I'm years and years away from that. You don't realize how precious parking is until you live in a big city.

Beverly B. said...

I'm so happy for you.

Erica said...

congrats girl. love it b/c now you don't have to worry about using an umbrella or hood.

Joy said...

That is an excellent photo. Way to illustrate your point!