Saturday, February 9, 2008

Thoughts for the weekend.

Tonight I went country dancing with some girlfriends and while there, I made a few observations.
  • Apparently, gentlemen really do prefer blondes. I mean...not that I wanted to dance with any of the guys that my beautiful blonde friends were dancing with, but at least they were out on the dance floor. I'm just sayin'. I might take my current dating techniques to the next level and dye my hair blonde. Seriously. I think it would be an interesting study. I'll try it out and get back to you on that one in a few months.
  • I always thought that if I was ever on the radio, it would be a lot more exciting than it was tonight when Kristine and I were live on the air for this radio station.
  • There is something about a man who can dance. If you're my friend and you're a single male, take my advice and take some dance lessons. Just think of this bullet point as a personal and sincere phone call from me to you. I know that at least one of you out there is currently taking dance lessons and for that, I am proud of you. To the rest of you, make it happen. You won't be sorry. Even knowing how to do this dance is hot in my opinion. I'm serious.
  • Ummm....and my friend's doppleganger was at the country club tonight. I'm not even kidding. I kept staring at the guy all night long because it was scary how much he looks exactly like my friend. (on the left in this pic.)
That's all for now. I'll be back Monday. Have a nice weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Your reference to the book "Why Beautiful People Have More Daughters" made me laugh. I have six sisters and one day my dad sent me an article that talked about that book and he said "I always wondered why I had so many daughters and now I know why!"

Glady said...

I totally agree with you on a man who can dance. it makes them so much more attractive. i love it.