Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Weekend Report Delayed Due to Weather...

So many good things this weekend. I went roller skating with Justin & Silvia (which was a blast) on Friday night. I'm dang good at not falling while on roller skates, although I'm not very good at the skating part. Much improved from when I took roller skating lessons at Kate's Skating Rink at age 7 in Charlotte, but I still suck. Afterwards, I went to Justin's family's house in Pleasanton and played Guitar Hero & Wii Tennis with Silvia. My arm stopped hurting only yesterday after 7 games of a very close cyber tennis match. Then of course, I went to a party in San Bruno and when I got home, talked to my roommate until 2am. Six hours later, the two of us went for a good run in the rain, I watched Gordon B. Hinckley's funeral with Tiff, went to lunch with friends, cleaned the house, went to the store, came home and got ready just in time to be ready and presentable for dinner. Needless to say, I slept in on Sunday and spent a great portion of the evening watching Elizabethtown and now I'm obsessed with the soundtrack. Too bad I can't buy it until June. Hallelujah for last.fm though so that I can listen to whatever song I want, when I want.

No comments: