Saturday, February 2, 2008

Tagged Like A Duck in Golden Gate Park.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Feb of 1998. Hmmm...Should we reference the journal?? {reaching into my bedside table} Well, I found an entry within 9 years and 11 months, so hopefully that counts. Ok I would totally write exactly what I wrote, but it is far too embarrassing, so, sorry kids; not this time. Here's a general overview for you: I did write all about the boys that I danced with at a church dance (I was 16, people!) and I was pretty smitten about this guy who I danced with who was 5 years older than me. I did mention Shelley and Pace though in my ramblings, which I think it pretty hilarious. Ahem...and thats all I wrote.

5 things on my list today:
1. Running at 8
2. Clean house/room
3. Nap
4. Lunch with friend
5. Call Jacque.

5 snacks that I enjoy:
1. Cheese & Crackers
2. Guacamole
3. Kashi
4. Diet Coke
5. Hummus

3 bad habits:
1. Snoozing for way too long.
2. Staying up late answering dumb things like this.
3. Knuckle Popping

If I were suddenly a billionaire:
Buy a house here in SF, get a maid, travel more. Other than that, I wouldn't really change a whole lot.

5 places I've lived:
1. Vallejo, CA
2. Matthews, NC
3. Rexburg, ID
4. Provo, UT
5. San Francisco, CA

5 jobs I've had:
1. Hallmark Sales Associate.
2. EFY counselor
3. Registration Coordinator
4. Function Space Coordinator
5. Postage Meter Girl.

No comments: