Thursday, April 3, 2008

Admit It

So I've had a few pretty serious relationships in the past 5-6 years. I don't really want to talk about any of them in detail but am I the only one out there who still thinks about their respective ex's and wonders - even though they are supposedly happily married - if they sometimes just think of me too? Don't get me wrong - I'm not pining away for lost love or shedding any tears of regret. I definitely like to think that I live life to its fullest and I make a lot of my decisions based on the amount of regret I think I will feel after my decisions are made. Anyway - there are sometimes little things that remind me of an ex every now and then that bring back a fond memory and I often wonder if the same thing happens to them. And of course because I'm a stalker and my friends have professional stalker skills that they can teach me, I like to "check up" on them every once and a while. Just - ya know - see how they're doing and maybe see if they've gained any weight and/or had any kids since the last time I heard anything about them. So today, I was a professional stalker. I even have pictures to prove it - but dude. I'm not posting them. That would be really dumb. Please tell me I am not the only one who does this. And if you don't want to post in the comments because you are still in the closet about your stalking skills, you can email me at stephzundel at gmail dot com. I mean - if I am really driving the bus to hell because of it, I already know one person who is comin' with me and you might as well join us too!

6 comments:

Erica said...

i think i have a couple doctoral degrees in stalking.

Beverly B. said...

I have done it too. I want to see the pictures. Email me the pictures. I love that kind of stuff.

Glady said...

hahahaha. i am laughing so hard right now because of this post, and erica's comment.

stalking sounds like fun. show me pictures.
gladysjm@sfsu.edu
HAHAHA

Maunderer said...

Wow, if what Adrienne says is true, that EVERY girl does it, then maybe every guy should worry, or be more careful. Stalking - never done it. Thinking about people I have been close to (in any way) - absolutely. In fact, just today I was thinking of my favorite 2nd cousin. :)

heidikins said...

Ummm... so I totally wrote the book on internet stalking.

Nice to know you'll be driving! That means I can relax. ;o)

xox

Jenn said...

I think it is completely normal to be interested in the lives of people you used to date. You are a caring person, nothing wrong with that;-)