Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Thoughts for the day.

So, I promised you some pictures I so far, I have not followed through - but never fear; I still have some hours left in the day. In the meantime, here are some things that made me really happy today:

1. Last night one of my new roommates asked me if I would be interested in teaming up with her in making lunch in the morning so that we can both save money and eat better! Hooray! Yes - sign me up for both! So today it was her turn to make us both lunch - and look at the result. Seriously - do I have an awesome roommate, or what?! Turkey Sandwich on (toasted) whole wheat bread with tomatoes and spinach, chopped carrots, strawberries, apples, dried bananas and mangos, and some craisins! Holy cow! Am I going to be the biggest LOSER or what?

2. This morning my friend told me that he was going to go to Duck Beach over Memorial Day! Seriously - so happy. We will be eating foldyovers of jamon y queso for 5 days straight!

3. I just started thinking about Lake Tahoe in June. Oh wow - I am happy for summer to get here!

1 comment:

Erica said...

foldyovers...the infamous zach attack from la?!?!