Monday, April 7, 2008

Weekend in Utah

Upon my arrival in Salt Lake on Friday, Matt picked me up and we went to take a look at the house he just bought in Woods Cross. He's doing some remodeling, but I mean...if you know Matt, he's probably going to leave those awesome green bubble curtains up that the past owners left for him.

Aren't we cute?

On Saturday I watched conference all day with my fam and then that evening, us girls went to Salt Lake to see Matt in his last performance of "Civil War." I didn't whole-heartedly agree with the politics that this musical portrayed, but that would be a post for another day. The music was very well performed though and I'm just glad that Matt was on the right Confederate side.


Winning this little one over may have been the highlight of my trip.

And after lying around in my pajamas all day long on Sunday, my flight was delayed for 5 hours leaving Salt Lake that night. Lucky for me, Becca and Jessica were around to take me to the airport at midnight.


The weekend was fairly uneventful but it was great to just hang out at home for a few days. This week I'll be busy packing up and sorting through a bunch of stuff that I'd forgotten about. Sounds like fun, right?

2 comments:

heidikins said...

I also went to see Civil War; great show. Ditto on the politics. :o)

Next time you come visit we should grab some Starbux or something!

xox

Steph said...

heidikins, i will call you so we can talk about the politics. :)