Sunday, May 4, 2008

All is quiet on the western front. My roommates are currently both out of town and I've enjoyed a very nice and quiet weekend here at home - not that I was home a whole lot, but you know what I mean. On Friday night I stayed home and scrubbed the house to my heart's content before settling in on the couch and watching the end of Season 2 of Felicity with Jane. Not gonna lie. I cried at the end. I know, I'm pathetic. Yeah, maybe I need to get a real crush and not an imaginary one, ok?

On Saturday morning I participated in an MS walk down in San Jose with some friends. Our team came in first - who cares that it wasn't a race...but it was great to support a great cause for a great friend. Being in San Jose when the weather in San Francisco isn't fabulous is always a fabulous cure for the weekend "blahs." A sunny day can fix any mood! The night ended with good friends and a fabulous meal at Foreign Cinema. Afterwards some of the girls came over to my place and we watched 'A River Runs Through It' with my other imaginary crush, Brad Pitt.

Sunday was low-key. It involved sleeping in and eating dinner and spending time with friends. A group of us went to visit Bob at the hospital this evening - and if you know who I'm talking about, maybe you should go visit him too. He's been in the hospital now for 4 months and he'd seriously love for you to stop by.

I've got vacation on the brain again - I'm working on the details of a few right now - but if everything works out like I'm hoping it will, some good things are in store this year.

Have a great week everyone.

No comments: