Thursday, May 29, 2008

Apparently, in the end, its better to say too much, than to never say what you need to say again.

I'm pretty much obsessed with the following songs, so I thought I'd share:

With You by Chris Brown and Say by John Mayer

I think I've listened to both of them on repeat for the past 3 days. Enjoy.

On a different note, have you ever had a friend tell you something about yourself that has completely rocked your world? I can't stop thinking about a conversation I had on Tuesday while I was riding around Corolla, NC on a beach cruiser. I really love having friends who aren't scared to tell you things that you need to hear. The problem is, that once you know that you need to make a change in your life, you are also responsible for acting on it. And that is the scary part.

Here's a few Duck pictures for you while I'm at it:

The above picture was taken while Scott and I were doing the cha cha around the kitchen on Saturday and the one below was taken while Rustin and I were dancing in the living room just moments before I left my beloved Duck Beach.

No comments: