Friday, May 30, 2008

Fun Day at the Beach

Monday was by far one of the most fun days I've ever had at the beach. I'm just lucky that a few friends took these pictures for me! Out of the multitude of fun things that we did that day, one of them was chicken fighting in the ocean.

If you click on the picture below and enlarge it, you can see all the guys getting pounded by a wave. Awesome. I love it when men are willing to sacrifice their lives to have the girls on their shoulders wrestling each other.

What happens after a series of chicken fights? Beach pyramid building, of course.
Huzzah!

...and they all fell down.


I blew this picture up for you at the risk of my modesty so that you can see what an awesome face I'm making while throwing sand at Scott's face. Kristine is also about to get sand down her britches. Ouch!

No comments: